A fresh, new experience for serious authors only.
I love masterminds. I believe they are probably the single most important growth-oriented tools that we solopreneurs and artists have to help us level up quickly.
I was part of blogger mastermind groups for years, but I had never connected with other authors on this level until recently, when I attended the World Building Summit in Austin, Texas, which was put on by the Sterling and Stone guys. It was life-changing and made a huge impact on both my mindset (helping me “level up” in terms of long-term goals) and my ongoing actions.
The benefits to being part of a mastermind like this are numerous. You get:
- A group brainstorm on solutions to your problems, with people who have varied backgrounds and complementary skill sets
- Purposeful reflection and monthly accountability on your business
- Support and shared experience that is hard to find amongst family and friends (no matter how much they love you)
- Killer resources that you wouldn’t have found on your own
- An invaluable network of people in this with you, cheering you on every step of the way
- A chance to collaborate with other authors on projects, promotions, and network opportunities
- Fun, positivity, and an escape from writer isolation
- Mindset, mindset, mindset – new ways of thinking about your goals that will set you up for long-term success
I can’t say enough how much masterminds have changed my life in the past, so if you want to join The Igniters, I know you won’t be sorry.
Say “Hell Yes!”
If any of this resonates with you—if you have been craving a one-of-a-kind experience like this—take a chance and say, “Hell, yes!” The next opportunity to join The Igniters opens in February 2015. But hop on the Prose on Fire email list and you’ll be the first to know about it!
In the meantime, check out The Inferno Kit so you can turbo charge your personal growth.