Before the Day Gets Away! (8×8 Day 4)
- The Live 8×8 Challenge Starts October 24th!
- Welcome to the 8×8 Challenge! (8×8 Day 1)
- NaNoWriMotivation! (8×8 Day 2)
- We’re Going Mobile! (8×8 Day 3)
- Before the Day Gets Away! (8×8 Day 4)
- Twofold Challenge! (8×8 Day 5)
- Post Away! (8×8 Day 6)
- 7 in the Bank! (8×8 Day 7)
- Ending 8×8 Beginning a New Habit (8×8 Day 8)
Today’s challenge is simple but important. I want you to do your 8-minute writing habit as part of your morning routine either today (if still possible) or tomorrow morning.
All you have to do is wake up 15 minutes earlier. You can do your 8-minute writing habit right when you wake up, before the day gets away from you… ready? Go!
Keep posting your scavenger hunt pics on social media! I’ll be hunting your results on every social media channel that I’m available on. All you have to do is post your results with the hashtag #8minutewritinghabit.
When you are done with your 8-minute session, post a pic of yourself, your words, or whatever you want on social media with the hashtags #8minutewritinghabit, #nanowrimotivation, #letyourbookflow and #amwriting. If you want me to see it, make sure you tag Monica Leonelle too. We are doing this challenge primarily on Twitter, but you can also post on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and more, so don’t be shy and use whatever social channel you want during this challenge! Don’t forget the NaNoWriMotivation Facebook Group.
8 minutes at a time…